Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans

A place for Cowboy fans who bleed Blue and Silver

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things I have noticed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things I have noticed Empty Things I have noticed Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:55 am

Jeep

Admin

Read a thing on DC website where they say it was important to sign TWill. Why it was so important- Steven Jones reply was " he never misses a game, he is always there." So they value attendance more than ability. Slowly we are getting bits and pieces of what is wrong with the front office/Management. I would think the MOST imprtant thing to a PRO football team would be ability. But I guess I am wrong. Maybe I need to get on the team also, I was ALWAYS at work. I never missed work. If I didn't work I didn't get money. IF I didn't get money, I couldn't pay bills,car payment, Harley payment, go out to eat. Hell stay home and eat. Maybe they need to start a new by the hour program for these guys and make them WANT to be there. Put in incentive based contracts where performance is beneficial to them and see what that gets them.

https://dallascowboydiehards.forumotion.com

2Things I have noticed Empty Re: Things I have noticed Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:45 am

Jeep

Admin

“Well, I think at the end of the day, the blanket stance on the defense is the No. 1 priority is get more pressure and right there with it is 1-A, make more plays on the ball, turnovers,” Jones said. “We’ve been middle of the pack to lower in terms of those two categories and we have to improve. And that’s how you win football games.”

Hmmm makes me wonder if they are just now figuring this out.

3Things I have noticed Empty Re: Things I have noticed Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 am

Jeep

Admin

This makes me curious as to their plans

Bell is not the same caliber athlete as Doug Free, but a much more imposing player from the strength and power aspect. I would not play him at left tackle, but I’d surely consider him on the right side or at guard -- which would allow them to feel better about moving La’el Collins outside.

They SHOULD have resigned Leary. But I understand he wanted big money and got it. They could of used the tag on him to keep him, but I guess they didn't value him the same as I do. Sure hope this doesn't fubar our offense and Zeke's ability to run freely. I've said it before and I'll say it again- " going to be a interesting season..

4Things I have noticed Empty Re: Things I have noticed Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 am

Jeep

Admin

What is going to happen with Romo? I think they should let Romo and Dak battle it out and may the BEST one win. THAT would be a REAL competition with a positive outcome. Not only for the team but for the fans also. This coming year is going to be VERY interesting with all the Defensive guys leaving and NEW(YEA!!!) scondary coming in. MAYBE just maybe they can get a few INT's now and not get BURNED all the time. We will have new life on the Dline too. Paea(sp?) C Tapper, and I'm sure they will be drafting one or two. I hope they draft a REAL safety and possibly move B Jones to corner. Let's not forget about Ball- he was outstanding as a rookie and can only get better. We lost Mo- which really if you think about it he was nothing more than a part time guy cause he got hurt so much. So to me no BIG loss there. CARR IS GONE!!! So we lost a guy who was always on the field but really did that matter? He was THE most burned piece of toast ever served. Not to mention WAY OVERPRICED. We lost Church. To me- he was a take it or leave it kind of guy. Yeah he made A LOT of tackles, but is that a good thing when your safety is making all the tackles? I'm most excited to see Jaylon Smith come in and take over the middle. With him and Lee we will have a outstanding LBing core. So all the gloom and doom I've read about how devistated the D will be is all media hype. Am I crazy or do you guys think this or something different?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum