Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans

A place for Cowboy fans who bleed Blue and Silver

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTAs are showing some things.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OTAs are showing some things..... Empty OTAs are showing some things..... Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Jeep

Admin

Cowboys' first-team offensive line today: LT-Tyron Smith, LG-Chaz Green, C-Travis Frederick, RG-Zack Martin, RT-La'el Collins

Saw this and thought, if they had only kept Leary. But he wanted TOO much money. Hope Green can work in there and be a decent replacement. Also read where Collins was pancaking people at RT. WOOT!!!! That will be a HUGE change from Free's grab and hold flag fest. There are good things on the horizon fellers. Also they stated Jaylon is coming along nicely! HOLY HELL!!! If Taco can produce some pressure, IF ANYONE on the DL can this is going to be a special kind of year. I think the D can surprise some folks this year.
IF it all works out- just think it only took what 20 years for Jerry to get a clue. But then again I think it is more the addition of Steven and the rest of the front office finally stepping up their game. I just hope they Can field a decent secondary. They have plenty of good players to put out there.

https://dallascowboydiehards.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]