Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans

A place for Cowboy fans who bleed Blue and Silver

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here we go again........ What is with the injuries?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jeep

Admin

Once again this team is ate up with hamstring issues. This is totally unacceptable. These guys are the "best" of the best. Both players and coaches and TRAINING staff. SO WHY DO WE SEE SO MANY HAMSTRING issues? It's either they are not IN shape, or they are not stretching properly. Either way it's time to get a new strenght and conditiong coach. Every year the same thing. So at what point do they call enough and get some new guys in here? Should be soon with some of these guys going down with BACK issues year after year. Come on Jerry- do what you say you do, create a winning team starting with staff and coaches....

OT Tyron Smith (back)
WR Brice Butler (foot)
DT Cedric Thornton (hamstring)
DE Tyrone Crawford (ankle)
CB Marquez White (hamstring)
LB Justin Durant (NFI)
CB Jourdan Lewis (hamstring)
CB Anthony Brown (hamstring)
OG Joe Looney (toe)
WR Javontee Herdnon

https://dallascowboydiehards.forumotion.com

Jeep

Admin

Well really don't know what to say. But there seems to be another rash of hamstring issues going around. Soooo Once again, I question the training staff. I mean are NOT stretching these guys properly? Are they not in shape? WHAT is it? Inquiring minds want to know! ** my thoughts- They are not givin enough time practicing stretching getting loose. When I was playing soccer- the first week or so OMG did my legs hurt. There were days when I could hardly walk, but guess what? I STILL played. Are these guys really rich wimps? Something is totally screwed up. Is the "vet day off" needed? I'm thinking they are spoiled rich kids not putting in the full effort then getting hurt when the time comes to perform. To me this is UNACCEPTABLE from "PROFESSIONALS"... But it's Jerruh's team and we as fans have to suffer thru. WHY do teams like the Cheats seem to always have their "star" players available? CONDITIONING.. It's not always about strength. Sure you can lift 600lbs, but can you still run afterwards? Maybe it's time to stop pushing strenght so much and focus more on conditioning. Just saying........ Thoughts?

https://dallascowboydiehards.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum