Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dallas Cowboy Diehard Fans

A place for Cowboy fans who bleed Blue and Silver

You are not connected. Please login or register

HMMMM what is going to happen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HMMMM what is going to happen Empty HMMMM what is going to happen Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 am

Jeep

Admin

With D Free possibly going to pasture, what will they do at tackle? Will they plug Bell in and go with that, or will they pull Collins over, or even Martin?
I think they should of resigned Leary and put Collins out there. But that's not a option any longer. I don't see Green making the starting lineup. He's going to be the backup once again. Like I have said a few times already- GOING to be a interesting season coming up.

Also, WHAT are they going to do with Romo? To me they should let him compete for the starter spot. He's going to cost against the cap so why pay him for nothing, get some use out of him. OR trade him. DO NOT just cut him. That is my opinion.

https://dallascowboydiehards.forumotion.com

2HMMMM what is going to happen Empty Re: HMMMM what is going to happen Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:10 am

Jeep

Admin

I read they are expecting guys to step up. All this gloom and doom made me think, we have guys we drafted last year that can step in and fill some of those vacated spots. Guys like- Jaylon Smith, Charles Tapper, Green, Frazier( not sure of the spelling- but he is a safety who actually played some last year).Not to mention they did sign Carrol to fill one of those cb spots. There may be a few more but I do not see the need to fully panic just yet. I'm glad that we lost most of the secondary because we can only get better. Carr, Mo Church all combined for HOW many ints like 1? The guy who lead the team in ints can fill in one spot lost. Byron Jones can fill in for the other. OR even move back to corner. The rookie can take over a cb spot. It's not like we lost ALL PRO type players. They were all just roll players. So those kind of guys ARE replaceable. What will it say about the last how many years if the D rises above the level it has been for years? IT will show just how poorly those guys played. I for one can't wait to see the team we field this year.

3HMMMM what is going to happen Empty Re: HMMMM what is going to happen Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Jeep

Admin

Got my answer... Romo retires and goes into broadcasting.. Didn't see that one coming. But good for him. This will secure his body's health. Wish he would of come back to us as a coach, but who's to say he won't help Dak out along the way? I wish him luck in his new endeavor. I don't know for sure what this does to our cap situation right now, but puts us back in the market for a qb I think.

4HMMMM what is going to happen Empty Re: HMMMM what is going to happen Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am

Jeep

Admin

Romo moving on will do a few things-
1 Give Dak security. No one looking over his shoulder breathing down his neck
2 Gives the team direction- 1 leader to follow rally behind
3 Makes backup QB a spot of concern again

With the Defense taking such a big hit in free agency we will SEE a different defense. May be the same philosophy(Marenelli) But there WILL be new life. Not the same deadbeats sucking up cap space... It's going to be a interesting year for this team. We will see IF these coaches can coach or not. We will see if it was the scheme or the players. I'm betting on players.... We will see our bumps along the way, but for the most part the Offense is the same bunch so continuity will flow. I'm getting excited to see the draft coming up soon. WANT to see WHAT this coaching staff feels important to the team. Charles Tapper has a WIDE open door to come busting thru, just hope he can do it.
Will JAYLON SMITH PLAY? that to me is a REALLY BIG IF. I'm soooo ready to get this rolling.

What direction do you guys see the draft going?

I see Safety, CB, Dl hopefully a DE or 2 and a BIG DT on defense and on Offense I see a RT and a TE a QB and RB. I think they will sit pat on WR or pick up one as a undrafted FA. This to me is going to be a pivotal year in this teams restructuring. How they handle this year is how they will become the next CHAMPS or CHUMPS. Will they take the red pill or the blue?

What is ya'll thoughts on all this? Is this thing on? hello? Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum